You never cease to amaze me! That is the oxymoron...of course You don't; You are You! :)
Sunday's homily was directed to me and You heard my prayers. This is not to say all is taken care of and I have nothing to worry about, but my faith has been restored. I prayed for peace, understanding, and love for many people in my life and I have seen my prayers answered through things I have heard them say and in their actions. I know my prayers do not fall on deaf ears and You have Your own timing, but to actually see my prayers answered is truly a miracle.
What a shame my faith ever has to be restored. Why would I ever lose faith? Thank You for loving me even in spite of my lost faith.
I thank You for all of the blessing You have bestowed upon me and my family. I pray for my husband Lord, and that You continue to help him in his struggle with his disease. I pray You protect him from all things that intend to harm him. I pray You wrap him so tightly in Your love and that he feels all of it. I pray You speak to his heart Lord and let him know he has choices and You are always there by his side.
Yours,
J
No comments:
Post a Comment