Yesterday I made an absolute fool of myself! I was snooping in phone records and found something I thought was more than it was. I know You know all of this already but for accountability purposes, I feel as if I need to own up to my actions and behaviour.
I found a suspicious number on my husband's phone record and immediately assumed the worst. I was very quick to judge him and awfulize the situation. I had already condemed him before asking about the phone number and when I did ask, I did so with such an attitude it naturally started an argument.
As You know, we have been going through a very difficult time and I seem very sensitive to everything. My prayer for today is that You forgive me for my judgemental ways. I pray You help me to do better about learning from past experiences, but have the abililty to keep them in the past. I pray You help me to focus on myself and what I need to do to be a better person, a better mother and a better wife.
Sincerely,
J
No comments:
Post a Comment