Monday, November 2, 2015

Guidance Needed

Good morning Lord,

I am in need of Your guidance.  I keep thinking I am " Letting Go and Letting You (God)," but really do seem to have an issue with completely letting go.  I have an attachment to the outcome I envision and cannot seem to detach from what I think is the best outcome for the situations going on in my life.  Please, please, please help guide me in my faith.  Please help me to detach from what I think is the best, because truth be told, You love me, You know what is best for me, and You have a plan.  Help me to get out of the way so Your will can be done.  

Thank you for blessing my husband with the new job.  I pray his faith is restored in You and he sees just how blessed and loved he is.  I pray you help him reach peace in his life.  I pray he seeks you in his difficult times and remembers he is always, completely, and unconditionally loved by You.  

I pray my entire family has an amazing day today and we all remember it is because of You and Your unconditional love for us all that we are even here.

Love always,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment